We teach different types of swing dancing! All of our classes are followed by time for social dancing, so you can put your new moves into practice!
Our regular classes are listed below, but we also run the Oxford Swing Festival, a weekend of classes and socials in late February.
- Thursday Drop-in: Cowley Cotton Club – drop in classes covering Lindy Hop for all levels. These are on Thursday evenings during specific terms and are OLH’s main lessons.
- Tuesday Drop-in: Swing Fix – Drop by Swing Fix to learn Swing Basics on a Tuesday night.
- Wednesday Drop-in: Blues Fix – Drop by Blues Fix to learn Blues on a Wednesday night.
- Fast Track – sign up in advance to these periodic courses, held on Tuesday nights, which are designed to help push your dancing to the next level.
- Workshops –keep an eye out for all sorts of workshops held throughout the year.
- Private Lessons – if you want that personal feedback you just can’t get in a public lesson, or you want to work on one specific aspect of your dancing, a private lesson may be just what you need.